The Amazing Benefits of Radial Shockwave Therapy



The Benefits of Radial Shockwave Therapy





Have you heard?

We are seeing really positive results with patients from Radial Shockwave Therapy in combination with Exercise Therapy.

This Therapy is an effective treatment for soft tissue injuries, such as muscles & tendons in all our joints.




How does Shockwave work?

Our machine sends acoustic waves to stimulate blood vessels, nerves & tissues.

Releases muscular tension.

It speeds up healing rates & regenerates cartilage fibres.




Feedback from our patients

“my legs never felt looser in years”

“the difference in my neck movements is unbelievable”

“I can feel instant release in my foot pain”

“my arm feels so much lighter & my wrist, there’s no pain”

“my shoulders feel so much lighter”




Conditions suitable for Shockwave

Tennis or Golfers elbow

Shoulder pain

Plantar fasciitis

Knee pain

Tendinopathies

Muscular pain

Check out our mindbody app to book in with one of our Physio’s & release all that tension!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terms & Conditions

PILATES INFORMATION PACK

Accessing your Mindbody Account